Master of Public Health Program
The following requirements are for the MPH program and must be completed by the date of your orientation unless otherwise specified.
- Complete any outstanding conditions outlined in your Letter of Admission.
- Each MPH student is required to take a Math Placement Test to ensure that students are ready for biostatistics. You will receive further information as part of your eWelcome packet as Orientation approaches. If you'd like a refresher before taking the actual exam, click on the following link, http://assess.math.sunysb.edu/ and select the 2nd bullet item, which offers practice questions.
- Complete the online Protection of Human Subject training offered by the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) at: http://www.citiprogram.org. You will be given more detailed instructions as Orientation approaches.
- Complete the Health Form and send to Student Health Services.
(You can download the form here: http://www.stonybrook.edu/hscstudents/docs/HealthForm.pdf)
- Complete the online Orientation Competency Assessment Survey. Once admitted you will receive the link to the survey as part of your eWelcome Packet.
If you have any questions about these requirements please contact Joanie Maniaci at firstname.lastname@example.org